Buschel & Gibbons is a firm of trial and appellate lawyers coming together by fundamental principles.Buschel & Gibbons
We resolve disputes – any type of dispute. Whether through litigation, arbitration, mediation or negotiation; in state or federal court.
We act like every case is going to verdict, preparing even before we know every fact with an organic order of proof that adapts to the facts and the developing law, communicates themes, and which is built on a careful, development of the record.
We live in the real world with you. If we consider it in your interest to recommend settlement, we will do so. If a case should go to trial, we go to trial. Everything we do for you is intended to advance your interests while evaluating the financial and personal costs, benefits and risks. It is here, in particular, where trial preparation leads to results, whether we take the case to trial or obtain a successful result in the earliest stage.
We represent and aggressively defend our clients from investigation, grand jury, and policy violation hearings.
Labor & Employment
Buschel & Gibbons has great experience representing unions when negotiating their collective bargaining agreements.
When a final judgment or verdict requires defending or appealing, the lawyers at Buschel & Gibbons protect our clients at appellate level.
Computer & Cyber Matters
Buschel & Gibbons closely monitors the law, technology, and developments related to computer crimes and the ever-growing e-discovery issues.
Civil Rights Section 1983 defense
Buschel & Gibbons have been retained to defend public employees who have been sued for violations of civil rights in state and federal courts.
Live News Feed
– Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
– Central District of California
United States Supreme Court
- Criminal Defense
- White Collar defense
- Civil Litigation with criminal overtones
- 21st Century privacy rights litigation
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation and Disputes
- Federal Trade Commission litigation
Electronic Due Process
His areas of concentration include the defense of a wide variety of privacy matters, white collar matters, corruption investigations, and accusations of crimes and regulatory violations. He has represented a wide array of professionals in the corporate and computer arena, including attorneys, doctors, corporate executives, and other professionals.
Rob frequently lectures at the local police academy on constitutional issues, policies, and legal procedures for police.
Prior to his private practice, Rob served three years as a public defender in Broward County, Florida representing hundreds defendants in felony cases.
- Represented a mother charged with medically abusing her daughter, through criminal court, dependency court, and through reunification with her daughter.
- Successfully defended criminal defense attorney in Southern District of New York against defamation and Lanham Act violations (dissolution of trademark brand) for statements he made against corporation during a first degree murder trial.
- Joined ACLU in advocating for the medical privacy rights of Rush Limbaugh against the State of Florida
Represents client in software disputes and design.
- Represented voter who won legal challenge to judge’s qualification to run for office.
- Successfully represented a minister accused of practicing psychology without a license based upon religious freedom exception.
- Successfully represented defendant accused of homicide. On appeal conviction was reversed, Assistant Medical Examiner declared not an expert in subject matter.
- Represented middle school student against Archdiocese of Miami to protect her right to privacy interest in HIV status.
Prior to his private practice Eugene served the community as a police officer on the Special Weapons and Tactics Team (SWAT) and served as labor union President and legal counsel. In 2007 he was named Officer of the Year and awarded the Robert DeKorte Memorial Award. As a police officer for 15 years, he accumulated expertise in criminal investigations, prosecutions and employment hearings, arbitrations and collective bargaining.
- Successfully litigated against City government on behalf of employees on numerous matters including sexual harassment claim.
- Engineered and initiated multi-million dollar pension give back to South Florida Police Union.
- Reorganized healthcare trust benefits for public labor union resulting in $2 million in savings.
- Successfully litigated and had overturned significant disciplinary action against multiple police officers.
Buschel & Gibbons, P.A.
100 Southeast Third Avenue - Suite 1300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394